Press & Bloggers Accreditation Request for Social Media World Forum Asia
Bloggers, Press and media accreditation is reserved for members of the press - print, photo, radio, TV, film, news agencies, creatable blogs and online media.
What are we looking for?
• The publication must belong to a registered company – and have some relevance to social media / media / marketing / broadcast / advertising and the like - or be looking to cover the event.
• The journal requesting accreditation for its correspondent to have a high merit of original news content or commentary or analysis on internet, topic related stories.
• We are looking for motivated and influential bloggers and podcasters with relevance to the subject area.
• Have a passion for content and reporting
• Commit to attending and covering the conference and providing coverage
• Have sizeable reach and influence inside their community
*If you work for an industry agency or big company, your company should be paying for your ticket — unless you are primarily known as a high-profile blogger, independently of your work.
What we provide:
• Access to the 2 days of conference presentations
• Full access to the conference exhibition, and all workshops
• Refreshments throughout the day in the press room
• Invite to the evening networking party
• Wi-Fi/Internet access
• Access to full conference materials downloads post event
Although the accreditation allows attending the conference for free, we are unable to cover expenses.
We are always open to ideas, suggestions and recommendations on what things press and bloggers would find useful at the event, any area that would help you in your attendance at the event, so please let us know below if there are new ways you’d like to cover the event, or things we can help out with pre or during the show, for example, arranging interviews, etc
To register for your press or bloggers pass please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 117 946 8870