Social Media World Forum, Asia provides a unqiue platform for those working in and around social media to engage, interact, be educated and share knowledge.
SMWF, Asia is a two day event taking place on the 1st & 2nd September 2011. With a action packed conference agenda, represented by key industry figures, an exhibition hall and ample networking opportunuities.
Who should attend?
• Networking – the event offers a great opportunity to develop a personal and direct relationship with your current clients and meet and connect with new clients.
• Meet new people in the social media industry & re-connect with old friends
• Meet with current client and networking with new ones.
• Learn about new trends & best practices
• Learn new skills – See what other people are doing
• Listen to leading speakers
• Get new ideas, try new concepts, gain inspiration
• Share experiences & discuss common problems
• Branding - with the quality and number of visitors who attend SMWF, exhibiting gives you great brand exposure to the people who matter.
New for 2011!
• Interactive Panel Discussions
• Collaborative learning
• Break-out Group Discussions with brainstorming sessions
• Open 'Q&A' portions in every session.
• Interactive and open workshops, with Group Discussions