The team behind #SMWF, the premier event series for digital and social marketing professionals, is excited to announce the launch of #DMWF – Digital Marketing World Forum, offering two days of top level speakers and insight from across the marketing arena.
With the growth of social into a wider marketing strategy and the reflection of this in marketing roles, the extension of the #SMWF conference series to fully incorporate all aspects of digital and social marketing within #DMWF represents a natural evolution of the 7 year conference series to maintain it’s status the home of high level thought leadership within the marketing industry.
#DMWF brings together the worldwide digital marketing community to tackle the challenges that the digital future presents, covering every aspect of the digital and social marketing landscape, marketing technologies and available platforms, with themes including:
- Content Marketing – Distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract a clearly defined audience.
- Customer Experience – Creating customer engagement and loyalty for brands via interaction and storytelling, whilst matching the brand experience to the product on offer.
- Digital Marketing Tech – The newest and best in digital marketing technology and how to implement platforms to provide a great customer experience.
- Data Driven Marketing – Transforming data into usable insights via analytics, and the platforms available to do this.
- #SMWF – Covering every aspect of Social Media Marketing, including; influencer marketing, storytelling, reputation and crisis management, social media listening and video.
- Digital Commerce – Closing the gap between sales and marketing teams, with the best approach for ecommerce strategies and benefitting from the evolving digital landscape.
The #DMWF series includes 4 shows in 2016 across cities which have been at the forefront of the digital marketing revolution:
- Singapore: 29th February – 1st March 2016
- Amsterdam: 13th – 14th April 2016
- London: 20th – 21st June 2016
- New York: 19th – 20th October 2016.