#SMWF Connect Live
The #SMWF Connect Live networking sessions will be taking place at SMWF on both days of the event for paid delegates, speakers, sponsors & exhibitors. #SMWF Connect Live will take the format of speed networking providing a structured, yet informal environment, to meet and connect with fellow SMWF folk
There are a limited number of spaces available on both days, so registration is crucial to secure a spot & will be allocated on a first come basis.
How will #SMWF Connect Live work?
• Register to secure your spot - full details of how to register are below
• All those successful in securing a place will be notified by the SMWF team
During the event
• Connect Live sessions will run on the 31st March and 1st April between 1pm and 1:45pm (location at venue tbc)
• On arrival half of participants will be assigned a static station, whilst the remaining folk will be asked to select a starting point at a station
• Each networking session will last 3 minutes, at the sound of the horn it will be time to switch
A full briefing will be provided at the start of each session and members of the #SMWF team will be on hand to keep everyone moving in the right direction!
Top tip - download the Bump app before the show for quick sharing of contact details!
Benefits of #SMWF Connect Live networking:
• 1-1 facetime with fellow industry folk
• Increased opportunities to meet prospective clients and suppliers
• Increase your social connections
How to register for #SMWF Connect Live
To apply for a place in the #SWMF Connect Live session send an email to rachel(@)sixdegs.com with the subject "SMWF Connect Live Registration" in the email please include:
• Job title
• Contact No.
• Indicate your day preference – 31st March - 1st April
In order to register for #SMWF Connect Live you need to have registered for a paid workshop pass (you can register here), and only 1 representative from each company will be able to take part in the sessions.